We provide top-notch editing services at affordable prices that fit the needs for any budget. All Projects receive an initial consultation, first draft follow-up consultation, and closing call with written report and include the following services:
- Flow Editing & Story Tweeking – this ties up lose ends, ensures that characters are developed, real and connect with the reading audience the writer wants to engage with.
- Plotting and pacing – removing areas where slow action and plot depth are maximized.
- Organization and structure – to help your project make sense to the reader, and prevent what we call (back track reading)
- Voice and tone – we help our writers to fine tune their unique writer’s voice and ensure that story characters are not “invaded”
- Literary devices
- Stylistic elements
- Overall substance for reader satisfaction. Each book is read by our trained reading crew and feedback provided to the author.
Author Content and Coaching Services
An experienced writing coach, Aria coaches you through the writing process to reach your highest potential. Distance is not an obstacle. With teleconferencing and virtual coaching, your writing goals get accomplished. We have hourly, weekly, and monthly rates available and can quote on a per project basis.
A ghost writer is an author-for-hire who writers your book for you. We have award winning authors to provide for all your writing needs. From books, script, screenplay, blogging short-story, fiction, non-fiction, blog, articles, and children’s books.
Ghost-writing projects include a proposal for acquiring an agent.
Proposal Writing, Agent Acquisition & Book Publishing
From proposal and pitch writing, to researching an agent, self-publishing an e-book we are here to help you.
Our e-book publishing services include:
Format and placement onto Amazon, Smashwords, and other e-book sites for sale and print publication.
ISBN acquisition and copyright protection
For specific details on any and all project management needs contact Aria @ email.